Monday, September 14, 2009

18 weeks and Counting

I'm officially 22 weeks pregnant. That means I'm over the halfway mark in my pregnancy and only have about 18 more weeks to go!

Not that I'm ready for the pregnancy to be over.....I'm not even ready for Christian to get here....the only thing I have is a pack n play, a few baby clothes, and some diapers donated to me by a SUPER amazingly sweet woman that I work with who just had a baby boy.

I haven't really felt pregnant. I'm just tired, A LOT, and that's about it. I've had some depression issues....and my doctor prescribed Zoloft for it. I forgot to take my pill today...and maybe that's why I hate the world right now. I can't stand sitting here, making phone calls, leaving messages and then never getting a return call! I have to make money, and KEEP MY JOB, but with the referrals that I'm getting....that's not looking too clear. The only reason I'm typing right now instead of calling is that the rest of the referrals are set for a 3:30 pm call back time or later. SIGH.


I can't believe I'm this far along in my pregnancy....I just started feeling regular movement every day; not all day, but here and there. They feel like little muscle twitches. It's kind of cool. I'm extremely tired right now....and not in the mood to deal with anyone's crap...seriously....Well I guess I better arrange my referrals. I just got two more. Let's see what time they would like a call.

No comments: